struts-user mailing list archives

From prasad iyer <g_moll...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: redirect with parameter
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 23:33:29 GMT

I can't use the
<param name="encode">true</param> because it encodes both redirecturl and urlparameters.

cheers

----- Original Message ----
From: Neil Aggarwal <neil@JAMMConsulting.com>
Sent: Thu, 10 December, 2009 15:20:55
Subject: RE: redirect with parameter

Prasad:

> I am stuck with a problem I want to add parameters to
> redirect. Following is the example.

Here is what works for me:

In struts.xml:
  <result name="success" type="httpheader">
    <param name="status">303</param>
    <param name="headers.location">${redirectUrl}</param>
  </result>

I generate the full url in my bean code including all
parameters I want encoded.

I hope that helps,
    Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host your struts app on a CentOS VPS for only $25/month!