struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Hong" <Hong.Zh...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Struts 2 Result + GWT
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:51:46 GMT
Hi Alex,

It seems we have to hard-code JSP path in Java files using Convention
plugin. That might make code change a bit difficult later...

Hong

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Siman [mailto:aleksandr.siman@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 4:20 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: Struts 2 Result + GWT

Maybe just use Struts 2 Convention plugin? It will allow you to reuse
Java
constants in Struts 2 and GWT code.

package gwtapp.server.action;
import static gwtapp.client.consts.StrutsLocations;
@Results({
	@Result(
		name = Action.SUCCESS,
		location = REGISTRATION_CONFIRMATION
	)
})
class RegistrationAction {...}

package gwtapp.client.consts;
class StrutsLocations {
	public static final String REGISTRATION_CONFIRMATION =
		"/jsp/registration_confirmation.jsp";
}

package gwtapp.client.widget;
import static gwtapp.client.consts.StrutsLocations;
class SomeWidget {
	String nextStrutsLocation = REGISTRATION_CONFIRMATION;
}