struts-user mailing list archives

From Dan Vargas <davargas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts HTML taglib vs. Standard HTML tags
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:22:05 GMT
This is where the uris are defined as such, I've ruled out that as the
problem. The uris work on every other page on the same project as well, and
my page is successfully rendering the <html:form> tag, just nothing else.

<jsp-config>
    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/taglib/struts-bean</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/taglib/struts-html</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-html.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/taglib/struts-logic</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-logic.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/taglib/struts-nested</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-nested.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/taglib/struts-tiles</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-tiles.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>/taglib/jstl/c</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/jstl/c.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    <taglib>
       <taglib-uri>/taglib/west-optout</taglib-uri>
       <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/taglib/west-optout.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>
  </jsp-config>