struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Essential Dependencies Only
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:09:17 GMT
Thanks brother.  Actually it's not our projects we analyze; it's the open
source projects.  We *do not* simply download/dump the OS project and begin
to use it.  We factor each project into as many constituent OS projects as
it made from and then recursively walk down the tree doing this at each
node.  It is a big PITA!