struts-user mailing list archives

From Fred Obsidianstone <kot_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject struts 1 and jsr-303 bean validation
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 06:59:45 GMT
If the struts validator is really not working for you try using a modern bean validation framework
like jsr-303 that lets you take advantage of the entire Java platform.

http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=303

I started a project on google code to simplify the integration of struts 1 with jsr-303 bean
validation.  It is licensed under a Apache 2 license.  Here is the URL:

http://code.google.com/p/sbva/

check it out.  It contains examples of its use in a simple struts app and shows how unit test
your validation rules easily in JUnit,

If you find this site useful or at least interesting, please link to it to increase my page
rank.

Thanks.