struts-user mailing list archives

From RogerV <roger.var...@googlemail.com>
Subject Property Tag and Parameters
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:50:27 GMT

In a jsp page, I can let the action decide the CSS class of any given element
by including class="<s:property value="class"/> which will return the value
of the getClass() method in my action.

I now want to do the same thing while iterating through a list using the
<s:iterator> tag. I need to pass the parameter of the iterator value so I
end up with a call to getClass(index). I know I can get the the value of the
iterator with iterator.status.count, but how do/can I pass this to the
property tag to generate a call to getClass() passing the parameter.

If <s:property> is not the way to do it, which tag should I be using?

Regards