struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Obster <mich...@obster.org>
Subject [Struts 2.1.8] Has struts a problem with using own converts on nested beans?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:02:04 GMT
Hi,

does Struts2 has a problem using own converters on nested beans? I
created a file with <ActionName>-conversion.properties with following
content:
order.orderPart.property=de.eposcat.xyz.converter.MyOwnConverter

When the action is running the converter is not called (sysout for
testing on both convert methods, but does not come to the console).

Some testing has shown that
order.property=de.eposcat.xyz.converter.MyOwnConverter
is working.

Can you explain this behaviour, because this from my point of view very
annoying :-(.

Kind regards,
Michael Obster