struts-user mailing list archives

From BlackKnight <wwwwar3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ognl can't handle converting from string to float?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:32:47 GMT
Hi Cimballi,

   Have you tried to set latitude = 0f (in java class) or  0.0 in the
web textfield and then submit the form?

   I debuged the source code and I believe there is a bug in ongl when
handling float value 0,

  Of course when the value is not 0f, ognl can handle converition from
string to float quite well.

Frankie

Cimballi 写道: