struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Zepernick <pzepern...@commercebenefitsgroup.com>
Subject RE: Inline editable grid view for use with struts 2?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 19:42:12 GMT
Hi Jim,

We have used the jqGrid plugin for Jquery.  We have not used the inline editing, but I know
it is supported.  It has worked very well for us.  Here is a link to the Demo.

http://www.trirand.net/demophp.aspx

Regards,

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Talbut [mailto:Jim.Talbut@groupgti.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 2:40 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Inline editable grid view for use with struts 2?

Hi,

I need an inline editable grid view that will be used in a struts 2 application.
It'll be used to collect multiple rows of child data when adding a single parent row.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Jim

The information contained in this transmission contains confidential  information that is
legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this
information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required
to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
email and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.