struts-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Ince <stephenpi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: array list validation
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 23:34:49 GMT
Okay. In struts 1 they have an indexedListProperty attribute.
Question.
   Does struts2 validation work for indexed lists? . I looked at the
dtd and could not find it. I tried the following but it failed.

    <field name="name" indexedListProperty="workspaces" >
        <field-validator type="required">

Is it possible to use the struts1 validation frame works with struts2.

Steve