struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Turner" <stur...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: Struts 2 - Global Validation
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:16:08 GMT
Hello Arul,

No worries - welcome to the list.

The message you got was from a list subscriber's email system, not from
the struts mailing list so it's outside the list admins' control. They
happen from time to time - best to ignore those messages.

Don't get discouraged - this is a good place to hang out for struts 2 help!

Steve

--
Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - SAIS