struts-user mailing list archives

From sharath karnati <karna...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to do with Struts2(Similar to Web2.0 wizard)!!!!
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:44:53 GMT
Hi All,

   I'm currently using Struts2 + Spring(DAO).

   Say I have 2 web application, these two application are using file upload functionality.
Currently, we are placing same functionality in different projects(coping .jsp, .action and
spring dao classes).

   I'd like to know similar to wizard in web2.0 where we can share code in different applications,
whether this can be achieved using struts2? If possible, can you please give me how to do
this without coping code in 2 projects.

  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sharath.