struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken <ken.mcwilli...@aerose.com>
Subject Re: Get initial request url or action name
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 23:02:35 GMT
On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 13:41 -0600, Ken wrote:

> What is the ognl expression get the initial request url (before
> redirect)? The action name would probably suffice too.

Okay I've got the url to any page that needs log in before access...
Then redirected that to the Login page with an interceptor.
After the form is submitted I want to forward the request back
to the original url I've stored (the login form validation has access to this),
what is the best way to do this forwarding?