struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Re: how to set default focus field in <s:form> ?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 08:50:37 GMT
Hi,

I use to do this "manually" with javascript, didn't know it was part of
s:form tag. So today I decided to give it a try but it is not working
for me... how does this works? Does it need some plugin or additional
config to make it work? Is it compatible with jquery, which I include in
every page in a tile?

BTW, even if this is a little off-topic, can somebody explain me the
advantages of using jquery plugin vs. jquery used normally? And Dojo,
which is used by struts ajax tags? I'm a little bit confused over this
things, maybe I'll just forget js / ajax integration within s2 and just
use jquery the "normal" way, as I recall users of this list suggesting
preciselly this.