struts-user mailing list archives

From Dane <da...@mate1inc.com>
Subject Base Path for Page Resources Incorrect
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 14:52:17 GMT
I'm testing a Struts 2 application; resources included in the
page--images, stylesheets--do not point to their absolute location, but
instead adopt the path of the current page's URL and simply append their
location to the end of it. I discovered that if I use the <base> tag in
the <head> of the document and redefine the base to the absolute base
path of the application, the resources get called and the page works
fine, no matter how deep into the application's directory structure I
navigate.

Where can I disable this behaviour? Explicitly declaring a new base is
not an option; I used it to simply test if the base was being rewritten.

All insight will be appreciated.