struts-user mailing list archives

From Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject Re: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts2/util/ObjectFactoryDestroyable"
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 20:03:23 GMT

> Are you placing your struts jars in the tomcat lib directory ?

No.

jar files are saved under webapp/WEB-INF/lib/ directory.

> If so, try removing from there and placing them inside the war (web application)

I do not use war to deploy the web application. I am using ant to
install complied codes.

Tried may online docs, still did not find any solution. The confusing
part for me is that:

I do not make any changes, just restart tomcat6, everything works fine.
Otherwise, got "org/apache/struts2/util/ObjectFactoryDestroyable" error.

Thanks a lot!
--
Lu Ying