struts-user mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 + Authorization
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 10:49:21 GMT
try to see my cimande project

www.sf.net/projects/cimande

we have interceptor for security

we try to extend the security to share one injection using spring

we also can replace the databse user with LDAP

but we still need big work to make it cool

esp afer see roller's code vrsion 5
--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit bagi SMK
yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing fast and
reliable.