struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Ince" <stephenpi...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 21:44:00 GMT
I think you just have to subscribe with the new email. I don't think you can update your info.

Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Polakovic, Juraj
  To: stephenpince@gmail.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 16:02
  Subject: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org> - question

  Hi Stephen,
   Sorry to bother you this way but you might have an answer to my subscription type of question.

  My email has recently changed and I am wondering if there is a way to update my subscription
email to receive emails from user@struts.apache.org.
  (I've only found subscribe/unsubscribe links)

  Is there any way ?

  Thanks,
   Juraj

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the
intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.cenovus.com