struts-user mailing list archives

From HENRY Pierre <pierre.he...@unine.ch>
Subject sx:autocompleter problem on Chrome and Safari
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:49:42 GMT
Hi,

I have to work on a Struts2 app that was written about 2-3 years ago by another developer.
I uses many autocompleter widgets from the Dojo plugin.

I already have migrated from Struts 2.0.x to 2.1.8 so I use the Dojo plugin and the sx:autocompleter
tag.

The widgets work fine on IE8, FF3.6 and Opera. I have a problem however on Chrome and Safari
: normally, when you start typing and the list is populated, and you can choose an option
using the donw/up arrow keys, then <Enter> selects it and closes the list. But in Safari
and Chrome this doesn't work. The down arrow produces no effect at all, so you are forced
to use the mouse to select an option.

I am aware that the Dojo plugin is deprecated and using an old version of Dojo. Still, maybe
somebody has encountered the problem and may indicate a work-around ?

Thanks,

Pierre Henry