struts-user mailing list archives

From Franz Wong <franzw...@gmail.com>
Subject Display ActionMessage added from different action
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 04:18:58 GMT
Hi,

I am using Struts 2. I have a page which contains 2 forms. Each form
corresponds to different Actions (Action B / C). The action adds
ActionMessage and redirects back to the original page. I would like to
display the ActionMessage in the form which triggered the Action. How do I
perform this in Struts? As I see, addActionMessage method only accepts
single string as parameter.

Action A => Main JSP (Containing 2 Forms) => Action B / C (Both action adds
ActionMessage) => Action A

Thanks.
Franz