struts-user mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space!!!! Dont know why?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:40:25 GMT
Oh, I misunderstood.  I thought you were seeing this during
development, not when running the app on a remote server.

In this case, you will need to update the Catalina startup script.
These pages have more info:

http://www.gria.org/documentation/5.2/faq/tomcat-outofmemory-error-permgen-space
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/473011/recurring-permgen-in-tomcat-6

-Brian