struts-user mailing list archives

From Amol Ghotankar <ghotankaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Emailing the contents of a Struts2 view?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:03:45 GMT
Hi,

What you want is the content of the mail to have result of the called action
right?

i.e if my actions return list which is iterated on jsp and displayed on jsp.

So instead of showing it on browser u want to show it in the content of
mail???

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 2:10 PM, <chris@chrismiles.org> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Thanks for the response but that is not what I mean. I want to email the
> contents of a view - a JSP which has been rendered after an action - but
> to the contents of an email rather than the contents of a browser request.
>
> Chris
>
> > If you just want to send mail after some action is executed then
> >
> > I think you can do it by using
> >
> > action-redirect
> >
> > You can redirect the action to send email action.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Amol Ghotankar
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Chris Miles <chris@chrismiles.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Is it posible for me to render a view after an action and be able to
> >> access
> >> the HTML for sending in an email rather than rendering to a browser?
> >>
> >> thanks
> >>
> >> Chris
> >

> > --

With Best Regards,

Amol Ghotankar
Technical Director
Cursive Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
104, A1 Wing, W Sector,
Masulkar Colony, Ajmera,
Pimpri, Pune-18 INDIA
O: +91 2020 270 570
M: +91 9960 980 419
www.cursivetech.com

CURSIVE TECHNOLOGIES EMAIL NOTICE
disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail
or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.