struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping a dynamic html form with ActionForm
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 06:07:54 GMT
Hi Jawahar,
what i would do is create one html:form's with 3 different response
presentation parts, one for every question type.
But the submit of such a form can always go to same action and have
one field "response". Then in action You can check if this question
has predefined answer and if yes select it as a response or if not use
a response text from form.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.