struts-user mailing list archives

From leonardo aramaki <leoaram...@gmail.com>
Subject WASCE easy deploy of non-compiled resources.
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:24:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm working with WASCE using Eclipse Galileo IDE.

The problem is that I have to wait for quite some time in order to deploy,
for instance, an
application where I've just changed a piece of code in a non-compiled
resource like a
javascript file.

Is there a plugin for Eclipse, or a workaround in configuration where I can
make its deploy
faster, like just deploying the changed resource?

I guess that the deploy scheme is smart enough to do that, so I don't
understand what's
going on because it's taking awhile to deploy when I've just made little
changes and at a
particular resource that doesn't need to be compiled (Javascript file) .

Thanks!

Leonardo