struts-user mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hi please help me struts2
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:49:49 GMT
For client-side validation:  Just write a javascript function and have
it run for either the onclick event of the form submit button or the
onsubmit event for the form itself.

For "Hibernate by property file", I'm not sure what you mean.  I've
always used either hibernate.cfg.xml files or annotations in the model
classes.  Could you post an example of what you're trying to do?

-Brian