struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Rindt <dri...@visetics.com>
Subject Re: AW: Question about Usage of Tasks
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:25:07 GMT
Am Freitag, den 03.09.2010, 10:24 +0200 schrieb Tim Dellas:
> Use the includeContext="false" attribute like so:
> <s:url action="category" includeContext="false" var="tagurl" />
Thank you Tim, that is working.
But i run in a different problem now. Local Debugging is done here with
Tomcat 5.5 in Eclipse. So there the Context is needed. On the Production
Machine is running Apache as Proxy which proxies to Tomcat and back.
There i don't want display the Context Name.

Another way can be to set a Application Context, but the Documentation
told me, that can not defined in web.xml.

You have another hint for me?

Thank you
Daniel