struts-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Kannan A B <satheesh.kan...@hcl.com>
Subject org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "package" must match
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:50:43 GMT

Hi,

I think it's a existing and resolved issues in struts 2.1.8, since I have googled and searched
here but am not able to resolve this.

Currently am configuring interceptors in my struts 2.1.8 application using websphere 6.0.1.
What I have coded is right I think so  and u all please verify it and suggest me the thing
to resolve this.
In the below if I remove the interceptors and global exceptions mapping my application working
fine.
Am using struts 2.1.8, jdk 6, websphere 6.0.1, xercesImpl-2.8.1

The exception am getting is   give below .........................
[9/2/10 18:41:56:113 IST] 0000002c SystemOut     O 2010-09-02 18:41:56,082 [WebContainer :
0] ERROR com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper - The content of element type "package" must
match "(result-types?,interceptors?,default-interceptor-ref?,default-action-ref?,default-class-ref?,global-results?,global-exception-mappings?,action*)".
at (null:103:12)
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "package" must match "(result-types?,interceptors?,default-interceptor-ref?,default-action-ref?,default-class-ref?,global-results?,global-exception-mappings?,action*)".
      at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
      at com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper.parse(DomHelper.java:113)
etc..

and my code wat I have implemented given below ........

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
    "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd">
<struts>
      <constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="spring" />
      <constant name="struts.devMode" value="false" />
      <package name="KEW" extends="struts-default" >

            <global-results>
            <result name="ldaperror">/search/ldaperror.jsp</result>
        </global-results>

             <interceptors>
                        <interceptor name="authenticationInterceptor" class="com.aegon.capitalexpiry.web.util.AuthenticationInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="execAndWait" class="org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ExecuteAndWaitInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="fileUpload" class="org.apache.struts2.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="i18n" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.I18nInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="logger" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.LoggingInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="modelDriven" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ModelDrivenInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="scope" class="org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ScopeInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="params" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="prepare" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.PrepareInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="static-params" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.StaticParametersInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="servlet-config" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ServletConfigInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="sessionAutowiring" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.SessionContextAutowiringInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="timer" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.TimerInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="token" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.TokenInterceptor"/>
                        <interceptor name="token-session" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.TokenSessionStoreInterceptor"
/>
                        <interceptor name="validation" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ValidationInterceptor
" />
                        <interceptor name="workflow" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor"/>

                     <interceptor-stack name="defaultStack">
                              <interceptor-ref name="authenticationInterceptor"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="i18n"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="logger"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="modelDriven"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="params"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="prepare"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="servlet-config"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="sessionAutowiring"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="timer"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="token"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="token-session"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="validation"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="workflow"/>
                                    <interceptor-ref name="static-params"/>
                 </interceptor-stack>
         </interceptors>

            <default-interceptor-ref name="authenticationInterceptor"/>

<default-interceptor-ref name="defaultLoginStack" />

            <default-action-ref name="start" />

            <global-results>
                  <result name="sessionerror">/html/SessionError.html</result>
            </global-results>

            <result name="sessionerror" >/html/SessionError.html</result>

            <global-exception-mappings>
            <exception-mapping exception="java.lang.Exception" result="sessionerror"/>
            </global-exception-mappings>

                  <action name="start" class="startAction">
                  <result name="success">index_kew.jsp</result>
                  </action>

      </package>
</struts>

Thanks  and Regards,