struts-user mailing list archives

From Michal Ciasnocha ...@struts.cz>
Subject Re: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "package" must match
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 16:09:39 GMT
  Check this, it can help you

http://struts.apache.org/2.1.8/docs/strutsxml-examples.html

Satheesh Kannan A B wrote on 2.9.2010 16:50:
> Hi,
>
> I think it's a existing and resolved issues in struts 2.1.8, since I have googled and
searched here but am not able to resolve this.

> Currently am configuring interceptors in my struts 2.1.8 application using websphere
6.0.1.
> What I have coded is right I think so  and u all please verify it and suggest me the
thing to resolve this.
> In the below if I remove the interceptors and global exceptions mapping my application
working fine.
> Am using struts 2.1.8, jdk 6, websphere 6.0.1, xercesImpl-2.8.1
>
> The exception am getting is   give below .........................
> [9/2/10 18:41:56:113 IST] 0000002c SystemOut     O 2010-09-02 18:41:56,082 [WebContainer
: 0] ERROR com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper - The content of element type "package"
must match "(result-types?,interceptors?,default-interceptor-ref?,default-action-ref?,default-class-ref?,global-results?,global-exception-mappings?,action*)".
at (null:103:12)
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "package" must match "(result-types?,interceptors?,default-interceptor-ref?,default-action-ref?,default-class-ref?,global-results?,global-exception-mappings?,action*)".
>        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
Source)