struts-user mailing list archives

From Kushan Jayathilake <kusha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing User input in execute ( ) method
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:43:16 GMT
Hi,

There is a new interface called *ActionSupport *in struts 2 you can it from
that, you just need to put
*<s:form action="summary" id="main_form" name="main_form" >* in JSP.

remember to map the action with the struts.xml. thats all you need

ie:

*<action name="summary" class="com.utc.pw.prdg.actions.PartsSearchAction"
method="performSearch">
<result name="success">/pages/ext/summary.jsp</result>
</action>*

--
Regards
Kushan Jayathilake