struts-user mailing list archives

From hareendra seneviratne <hareend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing User input in execute ( ) method
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:33:51 GMT
Guys,

Thnks for all replies. I'm using struts 1.2.9. I could use
request.getParameter() to get the user input.   :)

Can you plc advice me on what should be done and what should not be done in
execute() method. According to my understanding <struts-config> is like a
router to route the requests. (Plc correct if I'm wrong) For each action the
execute() method is acting like a controller. Am I correct? If not can u
guys plc explain the Model View and the Controller in struts.
Thanks

PS: I'm new to struts and hope u guys don't mind me asking basic things  :)