struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <greg.lindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Struts1 and Struts2 together?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:33:08 GMT
OK, I successfully integrated Struts 2 into a Struts 1 application, it
was actually pretty easy.
The main thing I had to do was manually craft the links between the S1
and S2 sides using standard JSTL <c:url value='/MyAction.do' />. All
this meant was I have hardcoded extensions (.do and .action) in the
jsp's.
I also ended up cleaning up and removing an bunch of S1 <logic:/> tags
and replaced with std JSTL.