struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.2.1 Problem
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:10:19 GMT
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Michelle Weeks <michelle.weeks@jetisre.com
> wrote:

> I guess I'm not sure what exactly you are asking ...

When the error happens: the original message just said you had a map that
set wasn't called on when you had key values containing certain
characters--on its own, it's not really enough to help.

> One of the Hash Maps that is not setting simply has a String key and a
> String value.  If I find a key that does not contain a special
> character, the data saves.  If one key has a special character the whole
> Map is not set into the action.

Do you mean on the JSP side? Can you show the code that's causing the
problem? It would make it much easier to help.

Dave