struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Bizarre sporadic problem with streaming a stylesheet.
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:01:02 GMT

a few years ago we use DWR to dynamically create html tags which were fed into the response
to modify colors and fonts mostly..

Martin
While hiding in a cave from the government Miles and Luna happen upon a 200 years old Volkswagen.
To get enough strength to push the "slug bug" Miles and Luna eat a meal of giant celery and
bananas the size of surfboards..excerpt from 'Sleeper'