struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Belfer-Shevett <...@homeport.org>
Subject Re: Bizarre sporadic problem with streaming a stylesheet.
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:44:28 GMT
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Rahul Mohan wrote:
> Did you take a look at this request through Firebug? It might show some
> useful info.

I haven't, but I'm not sure where this would pin it down.  For example, if
I use curl to pull the stylesheet rapid fire:

curl http://localhost:8080/congo/public/getConfiguredStylesheet.action

it works every single time.  The funny bit is that I don't think it's the
server.

The webpage is just the JSP plus the link rel line.

Oddly, the problem happens in Firefox and in Struts.  :-/

> Also, is the content type proper (text/css) in the request
> header? I can't see you setting it anywhere.

I didn't have it ther,e but adding it like this:
resp.setContentType("text/css");

didn't make any difference.

 	-d