struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Belfer-Shevett <...@homeport.org>
Subject Re: Bizarre sporadic problem with streaming a stylesheet. [Solved?]
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:06:36 GMT
So this got weird.

I tried everything.  Rewrote the method, changed the responses, put
debugging all over - nada.  I could reproduce the problem by rapid-firing
^R at the browser, and the home would render with the stylesheet about
half the time.  It was interesting seeing it flip back and forth.

My JSP's had two stylesheet lines in them, like this:

<LINK REL="StyleSheet" href="getStylesheet.action" type="text/css">
<LINK REL="StyleSheet" href="getConfiguredStylesheet.action"
type="text/css">

The first one would have loaded the 'default' style, with the configured
oversion overriding / updating the sheet as necessary.

I removed the first one.

And it all started working perfectly.

I don't know if it's a bug in the first action class (which HAD been
working perfectly on it's own until I added the second line), or what -
but I'm running now.

How. Weird.

 	-d