struts-user mailing list archives

From Michaƫl JERUSALMI <michaelj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Incorrect test syntax
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:13:39 GMT

Hi,
I'm working on a web application with Struts, made for several projects, and I'm trying to
write a test to display (or not) a tab in case of a particular project.

I wrote a test, which positive result should be to add a new tab, and which negative result
is to write the content of the ProjectName property.

Here it is :

    <s:if test="config.project == 'dba2'">
    </s:if>
    <s:else>
           <s:property value="config.project" /> //config.project contains the value
"dba2"
    </s:else>

The result so far as always been to write the content of the value config.project, ie dba2
instead of writing the expected tab.

I've tried several syntax, including test="%{"config.project} == 'dba2'", but nothing worked.

Hoping you could help me.

Michael