struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frans Thamura" <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: JFreeChart / Struts2
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:28:01 GMT
We have a lot of jfreechart sample at our blueoxygen relief project
U can see the code at sf.net/projects/relief

/m/

-----Original Message-----
From: "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Chris.Cranford@setech.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:44:23
Subject: JFreeChart / Struts2

I am having trouble determining how to best integrate JFreeChart to
display the output image and allow the imagemap to be able to permit the
user to drill down into another chart or data grid.

In my struts configuration file I have:

<action name="chartdemo" class="com.mro.reporting.charts.Demo">
  <result name="success" type="chart">
    <param name="height">400</param>
    <param name="width">300</param>
  </result>
</action>

We will want to display multiple charts on a single dashboard type web
screen, so I suspect I will be embeddeding multiple <s:action /> calls
in order to invoke the appropriate report URLs for various charts.

Right now this just renders a PNG file.  What if I want to do the
imagemap that goes along with the PNG file?

Anyone have any experience with this?