struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Mawata <chris_mawata_str...@mathcove.net>
Subject Recent or soon to appear Struts 2 books
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 20:00:04 GMT
Hi y'all,
       I am looking for an answer to the question "What do you recommend
a newbie read to get started with Struts 2". Of course the canonical
documentation is the Wiki but what do you have at your desk or are
expecting to get? I have the Struts 2 in Action (Don Brown, Chad Michael
Davis, Scott Stanlick), Struts 2 Design and Programming: A Tutorial
(Budi Kurniawan) and Practical Apache Struts 2 Web 2.0 Projects (Ian
Roughley). All three are ok as far as concept goes but with the pace at
which Struts 2 has developed they are getting long in the tooth. What do
you have on your desks?
Cheers
Chris