struts-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Re: Struts 2 s:action tag doesn't render action errors if any are present
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:46:03 GMT
I don't know if this aplies to the issue here, but I once used this
interceptor:

<interceptor-ref name="store">
<param name="operationMode">AUTOMATIC</param>
</interceptor-ref>

So the errors / messages will be passed through actions and redirections
if not retrieved / showed. As far as I recall it worked to me pretty well.

Alfredo Manuel Osorio Martinez, 28-10-2010 23:35: