struts-user mailing list archives

From Darren Karstens <darrenkarst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: If tag expression problem
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:15:38 GMT
Hi,
I tried <s:if test="#it.toString() == #parameters['page']"> but still no luck.

Here is the code for generating the pages array inside the action:

private String pages[];

// inside execute...
pageSize = 15;
int numberCards = this.retrieveNumberCards(db,(String)user);
this.pages = new String[(numberCards/this.pageSize)+1];
for (int i = 0; i<(numberCards/this.pageSize)+1; i++) this.pages[i] =
Integer.toString(i);

// getter and setters...
public String[] getPages()
{