struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple theme and field errors
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:03:58 GMT
Often times just printing the .class of an OGNL expression can be handy in
diagnosing issues without bothering with real debugging (or using the
<s:debug/> tag).

There's no theme gallery I'm aware of, nor, I believe, are there too many
TOGU (Themes of General Usefulness). They're not really themes in the sense
of skins, although it might be nice to have a cleaned-up CSS theme and a
csszengarden gallery; is that what you're looking for?

Dave