struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Brown <aa...@thebrownproject.com>
Subject convention plugin and unit testing
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:58:44 GMT
I'm using Struts 2.1.8 with the convention plugin to configure struts2
with annotations instead of xml files. When I write unit tests for
actions using StrutsSpringTestCase or StrutsTestCase, it appears that
the convention plugin isn't scanning my java packages for action
classes when the rest of the struts framework is loaded. As a result,
all the tests fail because struts doesn't know about any of my
actions.

Has this been fixed in more recent versions of struts2 ?  Or is there
a way I can explicitly cause the plugin to initiate its package scan
and load up the configuration so the unit test can proceed?

 - Aaron

--
Aaron Brown : aaron@thebrownproject.com