struts-user mailing list archives

From Li Ying <liying.cn.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: If tag expression problem
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:15:00 GMT
Another solution is:

Step1, In you Action class, add a property named "page"
with get/set method, which is int type. So this property
will capture the value of request parameter, and convert
it to [int]

Step2, In you jsp, reference the "page" property and compare
it to the variable [it] in the iteration.

Code should like this:
Java:

XXXAction {
    private int page;