struts-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Gallardo <argr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2-portlet2-plugin-2.1.8.1 in Liferay 6.0.5 - Post-Redirect-Get aka Redirect after post
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:16:58 GMT
> couldn't get the Post-Redirect-Get (PRG) working. The <result
> type="redirectAction"> does not translate into a browser redirection.

I've tried to debug the code, and only could find following method
implementation, that suggest me that an http redirection
_is_not_supported_:

package org.apache.struts2.portlet.servlet;
public class PortletServletResponse implements HttpServletResponse {
    public void sendRedirect(String location) throws IOException {
        throw new IllegalStateException("Not allowed in a portlet");
    }

Am I wrong?

Best regards