struts-user mailing list archives

From Anjib Mulepati <anji...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Store permanently file in temp directory
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:06:01 GMT
  Does the (temporary!!) files get deleted  automatically? I though that
we have to delete it with some additional code.
Can any one make clear on this.

Also in validation part, I didn't find a way file names in the file
input box reload automatically after validation fail. It is possible to
do with normal HTML tag <INPUT TYPE="file" ....>

Thanks in advance
Anjib