struts-user mailing list archives

From "Altenhof, David Aron" <dalte...@iupui.edu>
Subject RE: Simple theme and field errors
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:42:11 GMT
Csszengarden might be nice, but pretty ambitious. I just think that, if as I suspect, lots
of people are rolling their own theme (which one almost has to in many cases), then having
a place to put them would be helpful. I suspect there's a lot of wheel reinvention going on.

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:davelnewton@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:04 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Simple theme and field errors

Often times just printing the .class of an OGNL expression can be handy in diagnosing issues
without bothering with real debugging (or using the <s:debug/> tag).

There's no theme gallery I'm aware of, nor, I believe, are there too many TOGU (Themes of
General Usefulness). They're not really themes in the sense of skins, although it might be
nice to have a cleaned-up CSS theme and a csszengarden gallery; is that what you're looking
for?

Dave