struts-user mailing list archives

From bladu <ego...@hotmail.com>
Subject Missing message for key "welcome.title" in bundle "(default bundle)" for locale es
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 22:00:33 GMT

Hi,

I have created a project basic project in Struts (Welcome Struts). In the
package com.myapp.struts (which is ubicated in the Source files) y create a
properties file called MessageResources_es_ES, which has the following
content:

welcome.title=Holamundo Struts
welcome.heading=Bienvenida!
welcome.message=Holamundo Struts

In the struts-config.xml y put the following file: <message-resources
parameter="com/myapp/struts/MessageResources_es_ES"/>

When I try to run the aplication Apache tomcat gices me the following error:
Missing message for key "welcome.title" in bundle "(default bundle)" for
locale es

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me to solve this question.

Regards and thanks with anticipation.