struts-user mailing list archives

From bladu <ego...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing message for key "welcome.title" in bundle "(default bundle)" for locale es
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:05:35 GMT

Hi Steven and Li,

I have found out that my locale is [es]. But the problem still continues
because,  when I create the Welcome Struts application in Netbeans, In the
package com.myapp.struts there is a default properties file create called
ApplicationResource.properties, which has in English.

welcome.title=Struts Application
welcome.heading=Struts Applications in Netbeans!
welcome.message=It's easy to create Struts applications with NetBeans.

As I wanted to create a multilanguage application in Spasnish and English  I
created MessageResources_es.properties, which the following content.

welcome.title=Holamundo Struts
welcome.heading=Bienvenida!
welcome.message=Holamundo Struts

And In the Struts-config I add the following line <message-resources
parameter="com/myapp/struts/MessageResources_es"/>

below to   <message-resources
parameter="com/myapp/struts/ApplicationResource"/>

But when I run the application it still gives me  the same error.

Regards