struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue regarding error messages
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 06:57:27 GMT
Sorry,
I said something stupid. Forget it. Anyway in that page you can see how
define css position of error messages

.errorLabel {font-style:italic; color:red; }
.errorMessage {font-weight:bold; text-align: center; color:red; }
.checkboxLabel {}
.checkboxErrorLabel {color:red; }
.required {color:red;}

It would be enough otherwise you should consider to overwrite template.

--
Maurizio Cucchiara