struts-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Cucchiara <maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts - optiontransferselect - Triple
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:41:27 GMT
In order to implement what you mean, the best way I know is write
client-side component from scratch. Take a look at
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/3/examples/dd/list-drag.html or
http://jqueryui.com/demos/sortable/#empty-lists|default

2010/11/2 Raghuveer Vellanki <Raghuveer.Vellanki@infotech-enterprises.com>:

> Is it possible to customize / Build optiontransferselect for three dropdown boxes With
Triple List (3 List boxes with Left and Right buttons)?

>    <s:optiontransferselect
>            tooltip="Select Your Favourite Cartoon Characters"
>            label="Favourite Cartoons Characters"
>            name="leftSideCartoonCharacters"
>            leftTitle="Left Title"
>            rightTitle="Right Title"
>            list="{'Popeye', 'He-Man', 'Spiderman'}"
>            multiple="true"
>            headerKey="headerKey"
>            headerValue="--- Please Select ---"
>            emptyOption="true"
>            doubleList="{'Superman', 'Mickey Mouse', 'Donald Duck'}"
>            doubleName="rightSideCartoonCharacters"
>            doubleHeaderKey="doubleHeaderKey"
>            doubleHeaderValue="--- Please Select ---"
>            doubleEmptyOption="true"
>            doubleMultiple="true" />

> DISCLAIMER:
>
> This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the
specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of
this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If
you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or Mail.Admin@infotech-enterprises.com
and delete the original message.

--
Maurizio Cucchiara